Why Choose Us?
- $5 million liability Insurance
- All installers are WSIB covered
- We build the most efficient self-ventilated roofs in North America
- Our sheets have a 4 inch overlap, the largest in North America
- Our sheets have the highest content of non-recycled steel
- Our raw materials are pressed into modular panels through a roll-forming process NOT the sampling process
- Our steel sheets have seven layers of protection and a baked polymer coating – we DO NOT use PVC or Acrylic painting.
We prefer metal roofs. Here’s why:
Toronto weather isn’t known to be particularly forgiving. Between the hot summers, frigid winters, and unpredictable weather patterns, it’s absolutely necessary to have a home that can protect you from the elements. A home’s ability to protect is dependent on the structure of the roof. If the roof is old or damaged, the structure of the building is going to be compromised. Not only do roofs protect us from rain, but they also protect us from UV rays, cold weather, and allergens. In order to make sure that you and your household is safe and comfortable, you’re going to want to take special care of the roof.
Traditionally, most roofs have been constructed with asphalt shingles. While the material used in asphalt is cheap and easy to come across, it doesn’t offer a high level of protection. Asphalt shingles are especially susceptible to breaking down due to inclement weather and the overall wear and tear of the climate.
Top Metal Roofs is fully aware of the pitfalls of asphalt roofing, and we’re here to offer an alternative. We fully believe that metal roofs are superior to their asphalt counterpart. First, metal roofs simply look better. Uneven and broken shingles can ruin the aesthetic of a home until you schedule to have them repaired. Metal roof installations guarantee long-lasting protection, as most metal roofs last for around 50 years or more. That means that you won’t need to worry about maintenance, repairs, or replacements after the initial installation.